StarflowerStarflower
Starflower

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Pictures I love

yahoo

143telugulovequotes.blogspot.com Telugu Love Sms Greeting Cords


Chloe Sevigny

This picture was taken for a feature on Chloe Sevigny's New York apartment in House and Garden in 2007.  I think the matching wallpaper and bedding are gorgeous and I like the effect of the wallpaper on the ceiling too.


Wallpaper body art by Emma Hack


Photography by Glen Luchford
Freja Beha Erichsen

I particularly like Toile du Jouy designs and this blue is wonderful.  Toile fabric is named after the manufacturer Royale de Jouy.  Jouy-en-Josas is a little town near Versailles.  Typical toile motifs often tell a story about rural life, historical events, mythical or oriental scenes.


Photography by Cecil Beaton
Lee Radziwill

Lee Radziwill (sister of Jackie Kennedy-Onassis) in her Ottoman-inspired drawing room in Belgravia in the Sixties.  The room was created by interior designer Renzo Mongiardino using divans and blocked Indian cotton.  I love it!



Photography by Norman Parkinson
Nicky Samuel

I've posted this picture before, I think it has a wonderful pre-raphaelite quality.  London 'It' girl of the time Nicky Samuel wears an Ossie Clark abstracted tulip print dress which blends beautifully with the rugs.  The photograph is from British Vogue in 1971.



Angie Dickinson

I think I like this because it's pink and I'm drawn to the satin sheets, the fancy bedhead and the whole girly thing...  Everything my bedroom at home is not.  I have dark red walls and 1920's walnut furniture.  I think my bedroom is the most masculine room in my house!



Photography by Annie Leibovitz
Jerry Hall

This wallpaper is amazing!  Jerry Hall looks fabulous photographed by Annie Liebovitz for a 1986 pin-up calendar they decided to do together after  Leibovitz shot Jerry for the cover of Vanity Fair in 1985.

This is rather a random collection of pictures but I love them all for different reasons.   I'm finding myself increasingly drawn to wallpaper, particularly Art Nouveau styles and there's also a company called Timorous Beasties that do rather amazing designs.  My friend Giles has Timorous Beasties black and white Iguana wallpaper in his hallway and it looks fantastic.
Telugu Love Sms Updates On U r Mobile Free Type ON TELUGU-PREMA-KAVITHALU Send to 9870807070
Free Image Hosting at www.atozwallpapers.in/
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...