StarflowerStarflower
Starflower

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Whenever I walk unaided in the gloomy and silent road,

yahoo

143telugulovequotes.blogspot.com Telugu Love Sms Greeting Cords

Whenever I walk unaided in the gloomy and silent road,
I always sense that you are
alongside me holding my hands.
Whenever I shed my tears
I always feel that you are here to weep my tears.
Whenever I lose my expectations
I always feel that you are here to prop up me.
Whenever I close my eyelids
I always get image of yours in my dreams.
Whenever, wherever I go I always
feel that you are with me.
Whenever I start thinking it
starts with you and ends with you.
Whenever I try to illuminate
that whether it’s a nightmare or a realism
It always makes feel that it’s neither a
nightmare nor a realism its
nothing expect so called love.
Whenever I want to die I always felt
that you are trying to impede me.
How much I know that you are the only
one who leads my so called life.
You are the one who can transform
my darken life into a great life.
For a second I can’t stop thinking about you
because it would be the last day of my life.
I want you always be there in my vision because
without seeing you a second I can’t live my life.
I want my life to start with you and end with you.
Lead my so called life.
Telugu Love Sms Updates On U r Mobile Free Type ON TELUGU-PREMA-KAVITHALU Send to 9870807070
Free Image Hosting at www.atozwallpapers.in/
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...